Published by admin on December 22,2008
The DRE has an eLicensing system that allows you to manage much of your necessary business with the Department of Real Estate.
I know most of the readers of our blog are examinees attempting to obtain their real estate licenses. The eLicensing system's available options for examinees may include:
* Schedule your examination date
* Change your examinee mailing address
* View your exam records
* Check your scheduled examination date, time and location
* View your examination results
* Request duplicate schedule notices and result notices
* Check to see if your license has been issued
It is really useful and saves paper. You can check out the eLicensing system here!
Need a hand? Call our office!