Corporations acting as real estate brokers

Published by admin on November 30,2008

If you are getting your brokers license through ADHI Schools you may wish to tie a corporation to the license for a number of reasons.

To start, you need to fill out a Corporation license application.

For more information on licensing a corporation as a broker, you can check out the Department of Real Estate webpage on this topic here.

Any questions, let us know!

CATEGORIES: Uncategorized