I have a real estate license in Nevada or Arizona or New York or ......

Published by admin on November 12,2008

If you have a real estate license in another state, a natural question is whether or not it does you any good in California.

Generally, in order to conduct real estate related activity in California you need a real estate license issued by the California Department of Real Estate. The fact that you have a real estate license in another state really doesn't do much for you here. California doesn't have reciprocity with other states for real estate licenses. You have to go through the necessary steps to get a license here.

The only thing I will say is that if you have taken college courses (economics, business law, accounting for example) at a qualified educational institution this may count toward your statutorily required courses.

Pen me a note if you have more questions or call the office at 888 768 5285.

Study hard!

CATEGORIES: Uncategorized