Are You A Lawyer That Wants A Real Estate License In California? | ADHI Schools

Are you a lawyer that wants a real estate license in California?

Published by Kartik Subramaniam

Reading Time : 1 minutes

Lawyer studying for the real estate license exam

OK here's the deal, if you are a licensed attorney (that means you have a California bar card) you can step right into the brokers exam without taking any of the 8 college level classes that would normally be required.

If you finished law school, but don't have a bar card (that test is a pain in the ass ain't it?) you just need to take 2 college level classes in real estate (as opposed to the 8 that would normally be required).

The 2 classes are

1.) Real Estate Finance
2.) Real Estate Appraisal

Once these 2 classes are done, take the brokers exam, pass it, and you are good to go!

Got questions? Call ADHI Schools, LLC at 888 768 5285 or visit for more information!

By the way, nothing waives the requirements for the brokers test itself. All real estate license applicants regardless of experience or education must pass the state exam itself for either brokers or salesperson. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Enjoy what you read?

Sign up for our newsletter and get weekly updates on our latest articles

Real estate licensing stuff

How Much Does It Cost to Become a Real Estate Agent

Changing careers and becoming a Realtor is a major step in anyone's life. As such, a real estate agent


Real estate licensing stuff

Do this BEFORE you get your real estate license

I was up in the high desert a few days ago and spoke to a group of students who


Real estate licensing stuff

How I Got Started in Real Estate Education

I get this question a lot:  "How did you start teaching these real estate classes? What's the story behind your